Have you ever wanted to become a "Story Telling Santa"?
Here's your chance to Learn from 3 Pro Storytellers.
Use the form below to request immediate access to this session with renowned storytellers Santa Glenn Heald, Santa Steve Gillham and long time professional storyteller Robert Seutter AKA, Santa True.
My wife Lori and I are going to develop websites for 5 Santa's in the coming weeks and we want to extend our unique limited offer to you.
In my view there are 3 "musts" for a Santa website:
1. It must appear near the top of Google on your important "keywords"
2. It must represent you well. It must attract customers, not repel them
3. It must be affordable and easy for a "non-techie" to update/maintain
I have spent the last 20 years as an Internet marketing consultant and speaker and Lori has spent the last 10 years developing websites for small business owners.
We are both very good at what we do. You can see examples of Lori's website design and development skills:
and many more sites she has developed for me & others…
You can see examples of my work as an Internet marketer on Google. Simply click the links to the Google searches below and see where my SantaEd.com website shows up:
and of course many dozens more…
Lori & I will develop an affordable website that represents you well, is easy to update and maintain and is "optimized" to achieve top Google rankings on your most important keywords.
There are a few caveats:
- We are only developing 1 website per "Santa Claus Service Area" this year.We may build another in the same area next year, but only one for this upcoming season.
- West Los Angeles, North Atlanta and Southeast Seattle are no longer available.
- You will need to write, or have someone write, the content for the website, your bio, what you do, the area you serve, etc. I will guide you with what is needed but you must provide it.
- There is no guarantee of top Google rankings on all of your keywords.
- Strictly first come, first served.
The cost (investment) is $1,250. $750 initial deposit and $500 when the site is complete.
If you are interested please email or call me right away. Our limit is 5 websites and there is no more than 1 website in a "market area" this season. Strictly first come first served.
The Santa Claus Conservatory Classes – So far we have conducted 5 Live Classes (which are now available via video recording) and there are 4 more Live Classes for Santa Claus to come.