Where are you in the ‘Santa arc’?
There is an arc to most things in life. A beginning, a middle and an end. This is especially true of careers, even retirement careers like portraying Santa Claus.
Of course, there are many things that can start us on our way down the backside with physical things like health being near the top of the list for us Santas… but there is also a psychological arc. Enthusiasm can wane.
I’ve heard many Santas say things like ‘it’s just not as much fun as it used to be’, or ‘it’s harder now than it was’. Many Santas have privately shared with me that they’re disenchanted with the wages they are making… especially given their hours and working conditions.
Finding ways to keep the magic alive for us Santas is a very real thing… keeping the twinkle in our eye, the spring in our step and the enthusiasm in everything we do is essential if we want to stay at the top of the arc psychologically. It also adds SO MUCH MORE FUN to your portrayal.
Listen to and be inspired by the experiences of hundreds of other Santas.
Santa’s from across the country and around the world who have done things you may have never even thought of, Santas who are sharing their experiences and their tips so you can easily do what they have done… perhaps more than anything that’s what The Santa Claus Conservatory excels at.
Each Gold & Platinum member learns from a diverse group of Santas. You get re-inspired, re-invigorated and you learn how to implement new things that keep you enthused about this calling that we all love so much.
Many Santas & Mrs. Claus have reported very significant increases in income as a result of what they have learned as a result of their Gold & Platinum membership.
Many have also said they’re now doing new things, like working with photo studios, or getting on TV, or telling stories in new better ways…that is adding a lot more fun to their Santa portrayal.
If you’re a new Santa, or if your experiences as Santa have been fairly limited… say you’ve been portraying Santa for 12 years in a mall, or retailer… or you’ve never been a mall Santa, or if all of your experiences have been in the US…. you get the idea… there are many, many, ways we can “BE” Santa and many ‘other things’ that we can do to have more fun and to add fresh experiences to our portrayal.
By adding some variety, new skills, fresh ideas into your portrayal you can stay at the top of the arc longer… at least from a psychological perspective.
LAST CHANCE to attend the 9 “Core Sessions” live this year.
Session 1 is Wednesday, May 1st. Sessions 2 & 3 are May 8th &15. The remaining sessions are the first 3 Wednesdays in June & July.
What’s included in GOLD Membership in The-Santa-Claus-Conservatory.com?
9 CORE CURRICULUM CLASSES (versions of these sessions were presented at least once each year since 2015. You receive access to all 54+ sessions)
- CLASS 1- How to Set Up Your Santa Business to Maximize Your Fun & Income
- CLASS 2- How to Market Your Santa Business for Maximum Fun & Income
- CLASS 3- Home Visits- How to Book More & Perform Better
- CLASS 4- How to Become an Extraordinary Santa Claus
- CLASS 5- How to Use Video Chats to Boost Income & Have Fun from Home
- CLASS 6- How to Book & Perform Corporate Visits
- CLASS 7- How to Get on TV for Fun and Profits
- CLASS 8- How to Develop Other Revenue Sources as Santa Claus
- CLASS 9- How to Book & Perform Community Events
32 ADDITIONAL SESSIONS
- Storytelling as Santa Claus with Santa Steve Gillham, Santa Glenn Heald and Santa True (AKA Robert Seutter)
- Being Santa for Children with Special Needs with Santa Patrick de Haan, Debra Rickey, Melanie Martin, Santa Kevin Haislip
- Storytelling as Santa – Coal Story with Santa Ed Taylor
- 101 Questions & Answers for Santa – Santa Joe Pridgen
- 7 Ways to Add Thousands to Your Income this Santa Season with Santa Ed Taylor
- Beard & Hair Bleaching – Santa’s Helping Santa’s with Eric Schmitt-Matzen (Santa Schmatz)
- Simple Sign Language for Santa & Mrs. Claus with Mrs. Claus Kat Imhausen
- An Example of Storytelling at a Home Party & Upping Your Santa Game with Santa Michael Wubker
- How to Get the Most Out of GigSalad SPECIAL GUEST- Megan Price Director of Customer Experience for GigSalad
- Becoming a ‘Brand Ambassador’ with Randy Cook & Using ‘SWOT’to Improve Your Santa Business with Derek Dugan
- The “Santa & Mrs. Claus 2018 Season Debrief” session
- Pre-Season Prep for Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Adult Only Parties with Santa Walt Kaiser
- A Potpourri of Santa & Mrs. Claus Info & Tips recorded 09-20-18 with 73 Santas & Mrs. Clauses in attendance
- American Sign Language (ASL) Booklet created by Santa Thomas McDonald Santa’s ASL Signs 30
- On-Camera with Michelle McCarty-Jessica Kringle
- Maximize Your Income & Impact the presentation Santa Ed used at International Santa Celebration 2018 in Denver
- Being Mrs. Claus with Nora-Penny Kovach, Cathy Berry & Lori Taylor
- Mistakes Santa’s Make Session with many Santas sharing
- Working with Photo Studios as Santa Claus with “Santa for Honolulu” Santa Marty, Santa Patrick Faulds (SC Santa) and Santa Claus Cliff Snider
- Santa Season 2016 Debrief with many Santas sharing
- Taxes & Santa with Santa Steve Eastis
- 18 Tips to Make This Your Best Year Ever with Santa Ed Taylor
- 9 Tips to Earn More Money & Have More Fun as Santa with Santa Ed Taylor
- Parades, Tree Lightings & Getting on Local TV
- Social Marketing & More with Mark Ramsey
- 9 Do’s & Don’ts for Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Being a Mall Santa with Kristi Cooper of WorldWide Photography
- Being a Mall Santa: Soup to Nuts with Gordon Bailey
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Income by Thousands of $ This Santa Season
- 18 Common, Costly & Embarrassing Mistakes Made by Pro Santas & Mrs. Claus’
- The amazing “Santa Season Debrief” sessions conducted in January 2017 & 2018
Unlimited 24/7 access to more than 130 hours of up-to-date instruction for 12 months, a beautiful “Certificate of Completion”, a Web Badge to display on your website, gig sites, social media, etc. and
Personal 1-on-1 mentoring/coaching for the remainder of your Gold or Platinum membership.
ALL FOR ONLY $247
Learn more, register and see my appearance on the FOX BUSINESS Network- CLICK HERE