After spending 25 days in Los Angeles, I flew home to Southern Oregon last Thursday.
Friday was spent playing & making a Thanksgiving dinner with my wife & grandkids. That evening my son, daughter & son-in-law joined us for the amazing celebratory feast.
As is our custom we each took a couple of minutes and shared some of the things we are thankful for.
Late last night on my l flight back to Los Angeles my mind drifted to many other things I’m thankful for…
I started to make some notes…
- I’m so thankful for the space you grant me in your email inbox.
- I’m thankful that so many Claus portrayal artists all over the world are inspired, uplifted and empowered by what I share. This has truly been a gift in my life. Thank you.
- Because of you, I am inspired to keep going, to keep writing, making videos and hosting webinars, even when I’m tired and my schedule is full.
- Because of you, I’ve learned that serving and helping others in our Worldwide Claus network fuels my soul.
- Because of you, I’ve experienced that what you give out comes back to you in wonderful ways.
- I’ve also experienced a few Clauses who seem determined to tear me down… they’ve provided me with the opportunity to practice acceptance… and I’m thankful for who they have helped me become and the actions they’ve inspired me to take, like starting the Worldwide Santa Claus Network.
Special Note: The Worldwide Santa Claus Network “Founding Member” opportunity ends on or before December 8th. To learn more CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Because of you, I am filled with gratitude.
- Because of your willingness to portray a Claus and embody that Claus Spirit,
- Because you are one of the few daring souls who is letting your heart lead the way,
- Because you are willing to learn and grow,
- Because you are willing to BE that avatar of kindness, generosity & goodwill.
- Because of you, I am inspired, uplifted and empowered.
- Because of you, I am deeply grateful.
- Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey.
- I have learned so much because of you.
- I am better because of you.
- I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Keep shining your light this holiday season and throughout the new year. Don’t allow anyone to dim your light. Stand strong. Be proud of all you’ve done and who you’ve become. And know that I appreciate you.
All the best,