Take Your Santa VISIT Skills to the Next Level
What can you do to improve our Santa portrayal this season?
See if this holds true for you…
I became a Santa Claus portrayal artist because I loved how I felt, and how I made others feel when I appeared as Santa.
My decision to portray Santa was based on an emotional connection & response. Does that make sense to you?
In my ongoing quest to improve my Santa portrayal, I discovered the importance of COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
“UP YOUR SANTA COMMUNICATIONS GAME” Gold & Platinum members login to register.
Very rarely do I ‘perform’ as Santa Claus. I don’t do stage shows. I don’t do magic or twist balloons.
At perhaps 30 to 50% of my visits I tell stories (very short 3 to 5 minutes stories), I read a book and/or sing some Christmas songs… none of these things do I do as a ‘performer’ I do them more as a grandfather, pretty much how I would do them with my own family.
Does that make sense?
Here’s an approximate breakdown of my in-person appearances:
- I’ll work a few days in malls
- I’ll do 30-40 home parties
- I’ll do 30-40 company parties
- I’ll do a few of Tree Lightings & parades (and visits with children after)
- I’ll make appearances at a few schools & churches
- I’ll do a few ‘Breakfast with Santa’ events
- I’ll do some in-studio & on-location photo shoots with families
- I’ll do some ‘sneak-a-peeks’ and Christmas morning visits
My COMMUNICATION SKILLS will be used in 100% of these appearances.
Join this session to learn skills & techniques “Up Your Santa Communications Game”. You will learn tips to help establish rapport, increase engagement, interpret non-verbal communication, listening, wit, improv, and more.
This is a GOLD & PLATINUM Member session. Login & Go to your Hub Page to register.