Santa Claus Websites-
FYI- After the initial “launch” of the website the content is often changed or new content is added by the Santa. This can result in typo’s. misspellings, etc. Please recognize that this is not a result of the work we did.
I’ve spent the last 20 years as an Internet Marketing coach and professional speaker speaking on the topic of Internet marketing for small business. This short video will help you get the most out of your website and Internet marketing…
In my view there are 4 “musts” for a Santa website:
1. It must appear near the top of Google on your “keywords”
2. It must represent you well. It must attract customers
3. It must be affordable
4. It must be easy for a “non-techie” to update/maintain
I have spent the last 20 years as an Internet marketing consultant and speaker and Lori has spent the last 10 years developing websites for small business owners.
We are both very good at what we do. You can see examples of Lori’s website design and development skills:
and many more sites she has developed for me & others…
You can see examples of my work as an Internet marketer on Google. Simply click the links to the Google searches below and see where my SantaEd.com website shows up:
and of course many dozens more…
Lori & I will develop an affordable website that represents you well, is easy to update and maintain and is “optimized” to achieve top Google rankings on your most important keywords.
There are a few caveats:
- We are only developing 1 website per “Santa Claus Service Area” this year.We may build another in the same area next year, but only one for this upcoming season.
- West Los Angeles, North Atlanta and Southeast Seattle are no longer available.
- You will need to write, or have someone write, the content for the website, your bio, what you do, the area you serve, etc. I will guide you with what is needed but you must provide it.
- There is no guarantee of top Google rankings on all of your keywords.
- Strictly first come, first served.
The cost (investment) is $1,250.
$750 initial deposit and $500 when the site is complete.
If you are interested please email or call me right away. Strictly first come first served. Call 424-343-9555