WOW!!! A bunch of stuff is going on this week…
YESTERDAY– “Backdrop Illumination video.” CLICK HERE
TODAY– FREE “How to Increase Your Income as a Santa or Mrs. Claus Portrayal Artist” session. ON-DEMAND
TOMORROW– ‘Facebook Live’ Hire Santa’s drawing to win a FREE $300 Santa suit. Join The Santa Claus Conservatory Facebook Group. CLICK HERE
To win you must be REGISTERED HERE
That’s all for now.
DOING WELL FINANCIALLY AS SANTA… Of course, we all want to ‘do good’ and, many of us also want to ‘do well’ as Santa… That is we would like to earn an income doing this work we love doing.
In this session, you’ll learn how a variety of Santas have increased their income… some VERY dramatically.
You’ll learn how Santas across the country have increased their income, and in several cases done it while decreasing their workload.
You’ll learn how to be worth the “upper end” of the pay scale in your area, and how to get the top rates.
You’ll learn about ‘other’ sources of revenue for Santas… things like being a Brand Ambassador, doing commercial photography work and how to structure your compensation, doing videos & video chats… and a lot more.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR FREE BRONZE MEMBERSHIP
Hire Santa has generously offered to upgrade your membership in The Santa Claus Conservatory from FREE to Bronze. Simply register at https://www.hiresanta.com/ed and follow the steps in this video…
For many of us “being” Santa Claus is, of course, about much more than the money, it’s about ‘doing good’.
Doing good takes many forms… hospital, hospice & Make-A-Wish visits, visits with those with various developmental differences, providing complimentary visits for disadvantaged folks, people in hardship… sometimes even being Santa to raise money for other worthy causes.
In this unique session, you will learn from 3 extraordinary individuals, John Scheuch, Mark Ramsey, Dutch Schrap.
John is the president of Santa America and he’ll share some of his experiences with children in hospice care, children with autism & grief. Mark & Dutch both have their own foundations that do amazing work.
“ON-DEMAND” HERE: https://the-santa-claus-conservatory.com/doing-good-as-santa/
We professional Santas love ‘BEING’ Santa… but doing ‘the business’, the marketing and paperwork… well, that may be best left to the elves… or booking agents.
In this session, you will learn exactly how you can work with the best ‘Santa booking agents’ for local, national, and International bookings.
Our special guest for this session, MITCH ALLEN, yes, Mitch Allen the founder of ‘Hire Santa’… the guy who you probably saw on Shark Tank last year… and if you missed it, (Spoiler Alert) YES, he did get a deal.
As the founder and head of ‘Hire Santa’ Mitch helps place hundreds of Santas both nationally & internationally.
Hire Santa’s clients include:
Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Bloomingdale’s, Bass Pro Shops, Simon Properties, Hotel Intercontinental, MetroPCS and many, many, others.
How about being Santa internationally, or on a Cruise Ship?
Internationally Hire Santa’s clients include:
Royal Caribbean Cruises
Grand Velas Resorts
Do you prefer doing Home & Company parties close to home?
Hire Santa places Santas in hundreds of home & company parties across the country.
Parade, Tree Lighting Ceremony and Community event organizers across the country turn to ‘Hire Santa’ when looking for a professional Santa for their events.
Even TV show & movie casting directors have used Hire Santa.
Of course, all of this uniquely qualifies Mitch to talk on this important subject of working with Santa Claus booking agents.
If you’ve been a paid professional Santa for any time at all you have likely heard Santa/Agent ‘horror stories’ ranging from slow or no pay, to poor communications, to Santas even being asked to lie or misrepresent their experience… and worse. (The levels & tactics some agents stoop to under the guise of, ‘it’s just business’, are repugnant and appalling.)
During this session, you will learn exactly what agents look for in the Santas they work with.
You’ll learn what you can expect from agents… and what the agent will expect from you.
Most importantly you will learn what you should look for in an agent.
You learn what you can do and how you can help agents ‘sell you’ for the best, most discerning clients so you can be considered for and land the high-profile jobs.
In addition to Mitch sharing his experience as a booking agent and providing us with practical tips & ‘to-do’s’, Mitch also answers questions from Santas.
ACCESS THIS SESSION “ON-DEMAND” 24/7/365 at https://the-santa-claus-conservatory.com/booking-agents-mitch-allen/
Learn from Santas across the country… while in your home or car.
Look at these topics and the amazing Santas, Mrs. Clauses and other experts who share their knowledge & experience:
- Storytelling as Santa Claus with Santa Steve Gillham, Santa Glenn Heald and Santa True (AKA Robert Seutter)
- Being Santa for Children with Special Needs with Santa Patrick de Haan, Debra Rickey, Melanie Martin, Santa Kevin Haislip
- Storytelling as Santa – Coal Story with Santa Ed Taylor
- 101 Questions & Answers for Santa – Santa Joe Pridgen
- 7 Ways to Add Thousands to Your Income this Santa Season with Santa Ed Taylor
- Beard & Hair Bleaching – Santa’s Helping Santa’s with Eric Schmitt-Matzen (Santa Schmatz)
- Simple Sign Language for Santa & Mrs. Claus with Mrs. Claus Kat Imhausen
- Becoming a ‘Brand Ambassador’ with Randy Cook & Using ‘SWOT’ to Improve Your Santa Business with Derek Dugan
- Storytelling & Upping Your Santa Game Michael Wubker
- Becoming an ‘Ambassador of Christmas Cheer’ with Santas Glen Bailey & Ron Campbell along with Mrs. Claus Kathy Perrone
- Being a “Christmas in July” Santa Claus with Santa Robert Tatangelo and Santa Hall of Fame member, Santa Cliff Snider
- How to Get the Most Out of GigSalad SPECIAL GUEST- Megan Price Director of Customer Experience for GigSalad
- The “Santa & Mrs. Claus 2018 Season Debrief” session with many Santas
- Pre-Season Prep for Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Adult Only Parties with Santa Walt Kaiser
- A Potpourri of Santa & Mrs. Claus Info & Tips with many Santas & Mrs. Clauses
- American Sign Language (ASL) Booklet created by Santa Thomas McDonald Santa’s ASL Signs 30
- On-Camera with Michelle McCarty-Jessica Kringle
- Maximize Your Income & Impact the presentation Santa Ed used at International Santa Celebration 2018 in Denver
- Being Mrs. Claus with Nora-Penny Kovach, Cathy Berry & Lori Taylor
- Mistakes Santa’s Make Session with many Santas sharing
- Working with Photo Studios as Santa Claus with “Santa for Honolulu” Santa Marty, Santa Patrick Faulds (SC Santa) and Santa Claus Cliff Snider
- Santa Season 2016 Debrief with many Santas sharing
- Taxes & Santa with Santa Steve Eastis
- 18 Tips to Make This Your Best Year Ever with Santa Ed Taylor
- 9 Tips to Earn More Money & Have More Fun as Santa with Santa Ed Taylor
- Parades, Tree Lightings & Getting on Local TV
- Social Marketing & More with Mark Ramsey
- 9 Do’s & Don’ts for Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Being a Mall Santa with Kristi Cooper of WorldWide Photography
- Being a Mall Santa: Soup to Nuts with Gordon Bailey
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Income by Thousands of $ This Santa Season
- 18 Common, Costly & Embarrassing Mistakes Made by Pro Santas & Mrs. Claus’
- The amazing “Santa Season Debrief” sessions conducted in January 2017 & 2018
PLUS THESE 9 “CORE” SESSIONS
- How to Set Up Your Santa Business to Maximize Your Fun & Income
- How to Market Your Santa Business for Maximum Fun & Income
- Home Visits- How to Book More & Perform Better
- How to Become an Extraordinary Santa Claus
- How to Use Video Chats to Boost Income & Have Fun from Home
- How to Book & Perform Corporate Visits
- How to Get on TV for Fun and Profits
- How to Develop Other Revenue Sources as Santa Claus
- How to Book & Perform Community Events
43 unique sessions… 60+ hours of practical training… dozens of Santas & Mrs.Claus’s sharing
All available “ON-DEMAND” 24/7 for 365 days.
Watch as much or as little as you want at each sitting, stop and re-watch to take better notes and fully understand what is being presented.
In addition to the training, you receive a “Certificate of Completion” once you complete the 9 Core Curriculum sessions. You also receive a web Badge for your website and/or social media.
You get access to many additional resources, including a Word doc of my “Engagement Agreement” with a generic header so you can simply add your personal information and be ‘good to go’.
You receive access to samples of marketing materials other Santas have used…
REGISTER NOW and you also receive access to our “Run-Up To Santa Season” Bonus Web Sessions. These live “Round Table” discussions will be held in July, August, September & October and are exclusively available to our Gold & Platinum members.
Your investment? $247 That’s correct, ONLY $247… less than $5.75 per session.
AND… you receive a 60-Day No-Questions-Asked 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!!
Hundreds of Santas have reported higher earnings as a result of attending these sessions, many have reported doubling and some even tripling their incomes.
Nearly all of the Santas & Mrs. Claus’s who have attended these sessions have also reported an increase in confidence.
In my first 7 years as a volunteer Santa, I was good, people invited me back year after year and gave me wonderful reviews… but when I became a paid Santa, especially when I decided to be a paid Santa in one of the most competitive and critical entertainment meccas in the world, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West Los Angeles… I decided to become EXTRAORDINARY in my personal portrayal of Santa Claus… and The Santa Claus Conservatory is a reflection of that pursuit of the extraordinary.
Join me, become a Gold Member now, you have nothing to lose and you just might have more fun, produce a greater impact and significantly increase your income this season…
Also, if you prefer to pay $50 per month for 5 months I would be more than happy to set that up for you. Simply email me requesting the Gold Member Payment plan.
You might think that for $27 all you would get is “entry level” Santa training. Nope!
You will actually get to experience how a pro-Santa does a home visit, step by step including the stories he tells.
You will learn how seasoned veteran Santas book & perform Christmas in July events.
You will learn how to maximize your private bookings with GigSalad.
You will learn how to become a “Brand Ambassador” from Santas who have done it.
Here’s the entire list… over 15 hours of top-notch Santa Claus training sessions that you can watch anytime 24/7 365 for the next 12 months. You can watch them from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Being a “Christmas in July” Santa Claus with IBRBS “Santa’s Heart” Award recipient Santa Robert Tatangelo from Southern CA and Santa Hall of Fame Santa, Santa Cliff Snider
- Storytelling & Upping Your Santa Game Michael Wubker
- Get the Most from GigSalad with Megan Price the Director of Customer Experience with GigSalad
- Becoming a ‘Brand Ambassador’ with Randy Cook & Using ‘SWOT’to Improve Your Santa Business with Derek Dugan
- 18 Tips to Make This Your Best Santa Season EVER!
- The “Santa & Mrs. Claus 2018 Season Debrief” session
- 9 Do’s & Dont’s for Santa & Mrs Claus 2017
- Being a Mall Santa with Kristi Cooper of WorldWide Photography
- Storytelling as Santa – The Coal Story with Ed Taylor
- Storytelling Session 08-03-17
- 18 Common, Costly & Embarrassing Mistakes Made by Pro Santas & Mrs. Clauses
- 2017 Santa & Mrs. Claus Debrief Session
You can download my “Engagement Agreement” as a Word doc.
The Engagement Agreement Header & access a List of Resources
ALL for only $27.
I’m so confident that you will receive MORE than your money’s worth I’m giving you a 60-DAY, no-questions-asked, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
FREE WEBINAR – “On-Demand”
We all know that people, both young and old, LOVE Santa Claus all year around. Well, groups of Santa & Mrs. Clauses across the country have discovered a fun way to share Christmas Cheer throughout the year.
During this session, you will learn how to join, or form, an “Ambassadors of Christmas Cheer” ukulele group… and don’t worry, you don’t need to know how to play.
During this session Santas Glen Bailey & Ron Campbell along with Mrs. Claus Kathy Perrone explain everything you need to know to become an ‘Ambassador of Cheer’.
The session is now available “on-demand”… log in and go to your “Hub Page” (including FREE Members until 7-15-19)
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 we hosted a live webinar on the topic of portraying Santa for Christmas in July events.
The IBRBS “Santa’s Heart” Award recipient Santa Robert Tatangelo from Southern CA and Santa Hall of Fame Santa, Santa Cliff Snider shared some of their varied Santa in July experiences including a Christmas in July festival, Christmas in July photo sessions and throwing out the first pitch at a minor league baseball game.
In addition to Robert & Cliff sharing their experiences, I shared mine as did many other Santas from across the country.
This FREE training session is exclusively for members (including free members) of The Santa Claus Conservatory.
If you are already one of our more the 2,500 members simply log in and you will see the “On-Demand” link on your Hub Page.
If you are not currently a member you can become a member for FREE in less than 3 minutes. Simply click the green “Become a FREE Member” form on the right side of the website, then create your User Name & Password and login. You’ll see the registration link on your Hub Page (you can also access the other sessions available to FREE Members).
The “On-Demand” session is available to all members including FREE Members until May 31st. Beginning June 1st access will be limited to those with Bronze or higher membership.
If you are currently a member of any level simply click the “MEMBERS CLICK HERE” box on the top left of this page to login & register if you are not yet a member complete the short form on the top right & click the JOIN FREE button.
A lot of old guys have white beards… I’m one.
My beard can make me look a lot of ways, like an old biker, or old hippie, or a mountain man… but my favorite look, BY FAR, is looking like Santa Claus.
Here’s the best part, as you will see in this video my beard can go from looking VERY scraggly to looking like a Santa Claus perfect beard in less than 5-minutes.
I initially conducted this Santa Claus beard grooming demonstration on how to make your white beard look like a Santa Claus perfect beard on a Facebook ‘live’ session. If you are a Santa or Mrs. Claus portrayal artist you can join this private group here- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSantaClausConservatory/
This is the video…
As you can see grooming your beard to look like Santa Claus is quick & easy.
Become a Silver, Gold or Platinum member of The Santa Claus Conservatory to learn many more tips to become an EVEN MORE extraordinary Santa Claus portrayal artist.